Arduino Boards

Hello guys !!!
I hope you all are working well. Today I am going to tell you about the Arduino boards. I hope you all have listen about it or you have used it in your projects. But today I am going to give you all details about Arduino boards at one place. I hope that you will like my blog. If you like my blog then please show me some love by liking the blog and following me for such kind of more stuffs.


Now, when I first heard about Arduino boards from my senior, the first question which raises in my mind is that What is Arduino boards?? 
The Arduino boards is a microcontroller which is used to build control many things such that you can control the speed of motor, it's rotation and many more. You can also use it to build many projects such obstacle avoidance robot, home automation and many more. The use of Arduino is totally depends on your requirements and your skills to use it.
Most Arduino boards consist of an Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontroller (ATmega8, ATmega168, ATmega328, ATmega1280, ATmega2560) with varying amounts of flash memory, pins, and features. Arduino microcontrollers are pre-programmed with a boot loader that simplifies uploading of programs to the on-chip flash memory. The default bootloader of the Arduino UNO is the optiboot bootloader. Boards are loaded with program code via a serial connection to another computer.
The Arduino company has produced many boards till today. Some of them are-: Arduino RS232, Arduino Diecimila, Arduino Duemilanove,Arduino Uno R2. All these are some old Arduino boards. Now the new ones which are used more are- Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Pro, Arduino Uno SMD R3, Arduino Mega, Arduino Nano, Arduino LilyPad 00, Arduino Robot and many more.



Now I am going to tell you about the software which you will use to program your board. The software which we use to program an Arduino board is Arduino IDE software. The Arduino integrated development environment (IDE) is a cross platform application for (Windows, macOS, Linux) that is written in the programming language Java. It originated from the IDE for the languages Processing and Wiring.

How to write a sketch in Arduino IDE???
A program written with the Arduino IDE is called a sketch.Sketches are saved on the development computer as text files with the file extension .ino. A minimal Arduino C/C++ program consist of only two functions:
setup(): This function is called once when a sketch starts after power-up or reset. It is used to initialize variables, input and output pin modes, and other libraries needed in the sketch.
loop(): After setup() has been called, function loop() is executed repeatedly in the main program. It controls the board until the board is powered off or is reset.

The more details for writing a program in Arduino IDE will be in next coming blogs, so stay tuned for that things. I will also try to give you a tutorial on using ir sensor for detecting obstacle with the help of Arduino board.
I hope that you will like my this blog. It is something different from my previous blog which is based on battlebots. I will the link for my previous blog below, if you are interested.
https://indianmegabot.blogspot.in/2018/05/armor-design-for-battlebot.html?m=1
Please support me so that I can post more blogs based on different kinds of microcontroller and some projects.
Thank you so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of battlebot-2

Armor design for battlebot

Types of battlebot-3