COMBAT BOTS

Today I am going to give details about the most demanding and hot topics in the world of robotics. Yes, you will sure get an idea about the topic which i am going to tell you. by the title it gives an idea about something related to robot and battles. Yes you are right if you think the same as i told here. But it is not about some big and huge robot. It is related to the small bots which can fight in arena on your command. I will also give you more idea and the platform to take part.






If you guys have interest in robotics then sure you had heard something little about it. It is also known as ROBOWAR . Today there are many international organisation which held these types of competition such as battlebots and robowars. To take parts in these type of competition you should have to design a robot which is able to fight with other bots. 

Now everyone is fascinated about robot whether they get inspired by watching sci-fi movies or they had a dream of making such types of bots. Combat bot is a small version of these big or mega bots. Now a days these competition has take place and got their position in the world of television and they are broadcasted over all the world. 

If you guys have a dream of making your own battlebots then you have came in a right place. I will provide you all the information related to these types of bots and about their weapon. I will help you to make your dream true. For any query you can mail me at my email id at any time. I will try to give a response to your mails as soon as possible.


First of all , the important factor behind making your bot is its design. There are many categories of bots according to their weights. 

Fighting Robots Association weight classes
ClassMaximum weight
Antweight0.15 kg (0.33 lb)
Beetleweight1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Featherweight13.6 kg (30 lb)
Lightweight30 kg (66 lb)
Middleweight55 kg (121 lb)
Heavyweight110 kg (240 lb)

Since making a bots doesn't seem easy but I will try to do this thing in a more enjoyable and in fun way. Bots also uses different kind of weapons such rimmer , etc. I will post a seperate blog on the types of weapons and the best weapons to use. 

I will make such more blogs defining and giving more information about the battlebots. So guys support me and ask many question as you can in my mail : m1002arvind@gmail.com . And I will post my next blog giving more information about the battlebot in next week.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU . I KNOW THAT  I HADN'T TELL ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL BUT IT IS ONLY TO PROVIDE YOU AN IDEA ON WHICH I AM GOING TO WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO STAY TUNE AND ENJOY.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of battlebot-2

Armor design for battlebot

Types of battlebot-3