My first blog

          
Today I am going to start my first blog. I had named my blog name as an Indian Megabot because I had a deep interest in the field of robotics . Indian Megabot refers to the concept of building the first Indian Megabot. This is my big dream to build a mega robot for my country. When I searched the robotics company on google , I found only a few top companies. But the work in those companies is very slow  ie. the research in the field of robotics is very slow in India. I want to do something big in the field of robotics in India. I created this blog , so that I can share my works and my ideas to everyone. I will also share the knowledge and basics of building robot.
Also I am going to made a logo for my blog. This is the temporary logo for my blog.

Comments

  1. It is my first blog. Please ignore some little mistake. I will try to make my blog accurate and precise. Please give your valuable comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of battlebot-2

Armor design for battlebot

Types of battlebot-3